My damned list – in no particular order…
1. Write at least one more book
2. Enter The Age short story competition every year
3. Enter 2 other short story competitions each year
4. Walk daily – walking to and from the station and work
5. Learn to swing dance with Jeff – been there, done that. Jeff gets bored.
6. Watch a Rollerderby match
7. Become financially independent
8. Have a baby – what the hell, have 2 – change of plans
9. Visit Cuba before Fidel carks it
10. Find my passion - makign things, writing, life coaching
11. Learn to play the guitar better – poo… over it. gave my acoustic guitar to the neighbour’s kid and he’s a dude!
12. Retire early
13. Move out of the city - well well well, just bought a house in Hepburn Springs and we’re spending most weekends there. Halfway there already!
14. Visit Our Lady of Fatima on Jazzy Jeff’s birthday (which happens to be the day of the Miracle)
15. Meditate or learn to focus without thinking – whatever that’s called – Yoga instead. Thursdays at SunYoga.
16. Get this on my body somewhere
16. Learn not to judge people – getting better at this
17. Organise my photos – seriously have to do this – letting this go.
18. Buy a brand new car – anything, just brand new – and respect it – DONE 16/2/08
19. Read all of the books on my reading list by 2010
21. Travel to New Zealand – walk the Milford Track (well, at least part of it) and see the geysers at rotorua
22. Keep adding to this list